ROYAL CARIBBEAN’S LIBERTY OF THE SEAS
SET OUT FOR A GRAND ADVENTURE ON LIBERTY OF THE SEAS®. IN BETWEEN EARNING YOUR CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS AT SEA, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY A THRILL-PACKED SHIP FULL OF ACTIVITIES. OUR 3-DAY EDUCATIONAL CRUISE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH EDUCATION AND ENDLESS WAYS TO FILL YOUR DAYS WITH BREATHTAKING SCENERY AND FANTASTIC MEMORY-MAKING.
Bon Voyage! No one deserves a relaxing getaway more than those in the helping profession. Earn your necessary continuing education credits while enjoying the newly amped Liberty of the Seas®, where you will learn and experience a maxed out adventure in just a few short days.
We look forward to hosting trivia, a treasure hunt, and a session on the ice skating rink exclusively for our guests. Take a look at some of the other exciting activities that you can take advantage of on the ship:
- Enjoy a competitive game of trivia with your family and earn prizes
- Take a break from the sun to enjoy the indoor ice skating rink
- Catch a Broadway show at the theater
- Sing your heart out in the nightly karaoke competition
- Check out the casino with nearly 300 slot machines and 19 gaming tables
- Dance until the sunrise at one of the nightly dance parties
- Wander the ship to find live music of all different genres
- Enjoy your choice of hot tubs, pools, waterslides, you name it!
- Get cozy at family movie night
- Show off your skills on the mini golf course
- Get your shop on walking through the various retail stores offered on the ship
- Take a load off at the spa
- Utilize the fully stocked fitness center
We will be starting our journey with a night in Fort Lauderdale, the city you’ll never want to leave. From the rich, natural beauty of our world-famous beach, waterways, and cultural offerings to the array of entertainment, Fort Lauderdale offers an outstanding quality of life. The semi-tropical climate is highlighted by more than 3,000 hours of sunshine each year and pleasant year-round ocean breezes. The 165-miles of scenic inland waterways wind through the city, emphasizing what makes Fort Lauderdale unique and why it truly lives up to its designation as the “Venice of America.” We are truly excited to start our weekend of learning and adventuring in such a great area.
Live a day unlike any other at CocoCay, the perfect destination for the entire family or just you and your partner. At CocoCay, conquer the tallest waterslide in North America and snap a shot from up to 450 feet up in a helium balloon. Grab a drink at the swim-up bar and soak up the scene in the largest freshwater pool in the Bahamas. YOu can even get a taste of Bora Bora with your own Overwater Cabana. Most of the experiences at “Perfect Day at CocoCay” are complimentary, and there are plenty of free beach chairs and beachside activities—not to mention five new complimentary dining venues located throughout the island.
A respite for sun and sand seekers, the Bahamas is home to light blue beaches, translucent underwater caves, a rich royal heritage, and exclusive private islands. The Bahamas will be the perfect place to relax your mind after catching a few continuing education seminars. Cruise to the Bahamas to take a dive and witness a majestic coral garden at Orange Bowl Reef, hang out at ultra-luxurious resorts like Atlantis, and shop resort fashion in Paradise Island or Nassau. The Bahamas has an island for every taste and style, and it’s easy to enjoy its subtropical charm.